Monday, February 1, 2010

Design Divas 2010

Okay okay okay... I know I seem to be ignoring all of you. I really am not. All of you that have written me, and sent me the HGTV Design Divas application, I have them. I have actually even read them. I have thought about a unique approach for the application for HGTV, and have some of this worked out. It is daunting. Your grasp of the techie part of this is paramount so I am asking for help. It is a tiny goal for 2010. And to do this, just like any production project, we must get started.

So gathering photos of all of my projects and looking at their photo quality is a first step. Then doing a small write up of the design intent, the issues, and the finished product. These are very important parts that take time, and PERMISSION. So that is what I need to focus on in 2010.
When doing this, it becomes a wheel rolling down a track, like my book has become.

I simply must finish. A true verbal and written labor of love, on both counts. Thanks for your encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment