Friday, February 19, 2010

New Albany - The Design Mecca

I am so pleased to be working and living in New Albany Ohio. The client base that I have established in New Albany, and many diverse areas of Columbus affords me an extremely diverse list of suppliers and manufacturers that are critical for the success of my interior design practice.

I have been so fortunate in the wonderful people that have sought me out, and hired me to do design work in their homes, offices, and places of work. My design practice continues to grow, and succeed, in spite of national crisis and international trauma.

We are in a magical little berg that is created for maximum impact of quality of life. It is a joy to be here and be practicing good design with amazing clients. Thanks for letting us into your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment