Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Little February Thaw with Sunshine

What a gorgeous Columbus day. I am in the middle of so many projects and so many deadlines that a sunny day was a really nice distraction. As I rushed around to meet trucks, and inspect shipments, it was nice to have some sun on my face.

Business in Columbus is booming. So much for a so called recession. We are now receiving orders that were placed in early to mid December and my patient clients are finally seeing some relief. With industry shut downs, and holiday delays, this is as good as it gets in this industry.

If you close your eyes, and just absorb the sun, you can feel that spring is just around the corner. I know my clients can feel it too. That is why new projects are stacking up and we are hitting another wave of work. How exciting. 2010 is going to be a wild ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment