Monday, February 1, 2010

Linked In - BIG Impact in Columbus

I joined Linked In about a two years ago. I was urged by a very organized friend that does workshops on social networking and how to use it in your business. She is a major member of Linked In. She is my hero.

In the past few months I vowed to increase my exposure on Linked In and expand my connections and thier impact on my life. I decided to invite my whole list of email addresses to become my connections. Every day one of them accepts and my list is growing and growing. Then I got the bright idea that I would recommend them for the work we have done together to thank them for being there for me, somehow and someway. Then they all reciprocated by recommending me. So my dream came true. The list of people that are helping me with my business is growing. My life and accomplishments in Michigan ARE actually following me here to
New Albany.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment