Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Soft Winter's Night

Some clients are just a dream come true.
I have been fortunate in my little corner of this universe to experience some of the
nicest clients that become my dear friends. You can always tell how successful a project
is by how much time I WANT to spend with my client. When we start hanging out, or
traveling together, you know that the muse is clearly directed and we are creating lovely
interiors together.

I can go way back in my repetoire and remember so many great times with clients.
When the installation is going so smoothly that the 12 year old scotch comes out of the
bottom desk drawer. Or sitting in an auditorium in Southern China with our kids in tow and "Hotel California" comes on the speakers and we all sing at the top of our lungs. And then let the
kids go clubbing in Beijing by themselves while we ate a really really great dinner and truly let
go of any fears that we thought we had.

My life has been blessed with so much goodness, so much joy and the best is yet to come. This is a year of many firsts already, and we are just getting started.

Thanks for hanging in there and designing together through thick and thin, and lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment