Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Followers and Social Networking

I have never had so much fun - as what I have following certain blogs. It is a great way to learn about something that you love, follow someone that you love, or just dabble in topics that interest you.

I find myself pontificating too much and I back up, start over and realize that talking by yourself does that. I am begging for interaction from my followers. Please let me know what topics interest you. I am yearning for feedback.

Business in Columbus Ohio in the design world is just rolling along. Usually in January it is slow and tedious waiting for the snow to go away and spring to bring a sense of waking up again. Not this year. In addition to the ongoing residential work that I am doing, I am now doing work on a hospital project and a church. Both are labors of love. My old loves returning to roost within my design subconscious. I love making a difference for all kinds of healing, and these two projects address that part of my design muse. I am really having fun with this. Reaching large groups of people and helping to express something much larger than my design expertise, and beyond my talents, but embracing the expression of others. Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment