Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Social Lives Working and Breathing the Cold

I am dreaming of a white January. Snow days, and apple pies. I still have my youngest son successfully home from his first semester in Environmental Science at Green Mountain College in Vermont. He is snoozing (that is not so surprising) and the crock pot is creating dinner. My clients are all reasonably happy with holiday delays and schedules for January, February and March.

I really enjoyed the snowfalls of yesterday. The continuous Columbus white that never really made the roads all that bad, but sure made the day beautiful. I love the plows pushing the snow into piles in every parking lot. Not the 15foot piles in Michigan, and no I don't miss that at all. It does seem to slow people down a bit here, which is nice after the holidays. It makes the tires noisier, and the dog walking more amazing.

Pulling together a beautiful color scheme of toasts, tans, and coppers. Drawing an addition on a farm house that is going to be extremely family friendly. Specifying furniture for a total house redo for a darling couple with little tiny kids.

Life just keeps getting better.

1 comment: