Thursday, October 29, 2009

Approaching Fridays

Wrapping up my lists for the week is such a relief. I have multiple weekend meetings with anxious holiday clients trying to wrap up details of projects that "must be here", and holiday decor that "must be perfect", and the world is good.

It never ceases to amaze me the support that I receive from the design trade suppliers in Mid Ohio. I have become accustomed to overwhelming customer service, continued support and generosity. We do have some of the best "to the trade" resources that I have ever seen. They just flat out respond to a rushed schedule and an impossible day. I tend to frequent the ones that can respond to my impossible deadlines, with a smile. They get my business on a more controlled leisurely day, to thank them for being there when it was just plain crazy.

I have to mention one such person that is above the rest in attitude, creativity, and personal responsibility. That is Monica from Ruth Wilson Showrooms. I can call and describe a problem to her and in ten minutes I have a call back with multiple vendor solutions, complete with stock information, shipping suggestions, and fabrication suggestions. She knows this industry and is not afraid to take on a challenge. I do not know what I would do with out her on a daily basis.

Thanks Monica.

No comments:

Post a Comment