Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blogging Blogging Blogging. Is anyone out there?

I guess it is very common to not have comments from those that read your blog. It begs the question, is anyone out there? I have been practicing interior design for a very long time. I have only been blogging for two months, so it is a bit of a mystery to me, how it really works?
I know that many people read that do not follow officially, and I hear that it is common for it to be this way. I usually reply to blogs because the ones I follow, I am extremely interested in, and I tend to offer up opinion or comment, but in truth, many people do not.

What a rich day today in Columbus. I accomplished most of the items on my Saturday clean up list, so that is a huge thing for me. Celine is having a great day. Baxter got his care package. Chelsea got her care package. Everything seems to be going smoothly.

Sunday is a going to be a very full day. I have a new client that I am starting a complete design concept for. That is a loving task that will take me most of the day. I love this part of the process. Getting started. So fresh and new. I have spent many hours programming and gathering information about this client, which is normal. Now the fun begins. That is why it was so important that today was full of accomplishments. I need to hit the ground running tomorrow. Because I am working at least 8 or 10 hours tomorrow, this is only a three day week. I have alot to accomplish this week, and think I must go get started on a few things right now. Thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment