Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Photographing Projects

Residential interiors are so personal. Some clients just don't want to share our
creations. Learning this has been interesting. Some of the most fun spaces cannot
be shared with the rest of you. So I learn to accept it as a compliment, and make
mental notes of why that is so important. We need to feel that our spaces are ours.
That no one will copy personal touches, or family focus. I kind of like this.

Recently I completed a Living Room for a darling client. She is in love with it,
her friends have made wonderful comments. She does not want to share it. I
guess I just don't blame her. A nurturing little respite is pretty, well.... private.
Why let just any designer tuning in be able to copy us and make it theirs.

Privacey is one of those things you just don't mess with.

No comments:

Post a Comment