Friday, December 11, 2009

Not to Brag, but............

Okay. I have to say it. I have been involved with a dream client and a dream project. We enjoyed some installation happening today on this project. Details, details, details, and yet that is what makes interior design sing. I was reminded over and over on this project.

Arts and Crafts meets urban energy. Watching furniture delivered that totally pulls rooms together, selected under a July sun in Goodale Park and yet speaking perfectly in the interior of rooms pulled together in many showrooms, our studio and on site. This space speaks to me of health, positive people energy and love for each other. It is a liveable happy space. The darker tones calm. The wood excited (hickory, what did we expect?). The textiles, details, tile, marble, granite, inlays, paint, all joins hands and embraces us with a life well lived and now celebrated.

I am so proud to be involved with Rick and Peter to bring their home to life in Columbus. The Short North neighborhood is lucky to have you. I am lucky to know you. Happy Holidays to all that have made this project pull together and support two lovely lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment