Friday, December 25, 2009

May your heart find Christmas

Blogging is so personal.
My wish is that my clients all feel the special feeling of enjoying thier homes during the holidays. The area rugs are warming them. The wall colors are supporting all the family activities that find them these next few days. I wish that the furniture holds loving family and friends. I wish that the lighting lights the way to wonderful memories. I wish that the accessories hold nuts, and nutcrackers. I wish that snow ball fights erupt outside beautiful adorned entryways, and perfect kitchen doorways to the garage.

My wish for my clients is that I have helped provide homes that hold the best of their lives and will help them start off a new year with promise, purpose and love.
Happy Holidays to everyone that is a part of this life purpose.
You are all in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment