Monday, November 4, 2013

PURE / Clean Environmental is Launching

My focus on interior design that is liveable and clean is not new.  The book that I have been working on for two years is just about publisher worthy and being shared this week.  As I navigate this new initiative in my design practice and open up another avenue for research and comment, I am energized and ignited with a flame of curiosity and enlightenment.

The book has been a side line event.  A second focus for a while.  Now I am moving it to front burner and exploring its possibilities.

So much has happened in the last two years about this movement in the US.  Sadly manufacturers have  not responded with more furniture product offerings.  There is so much more interest from the consumer and the end user, that this must follow.  In our country you need only follow the commercial aspect of something to see that it is viable and saleable and then it becomes a true movement.

I am renewing the blog to focus on PURE / Clean Environmental and push my focus to share what I know.  Say what I learn.  And give back to a design community that has shared so much with me.

Create living spaces that are healthy for your families, your clients and  your loved ones.
Care enough to do your research and execute what you believe in.

We will explore topics that are real and timely.  We will try to change our little corner of the planet by doing it with grace and beauty.

Come explore with us and take a small journey.  A PURE / Clean one that your family, your staff, and you can live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment