Friday, November 15, 2013

PURE / Clean Interiors Reaches Out

There comes a time when we need feedback.

I have been a blogger for years, and it never ceases to amaze me how many people kind of stalk bloggers and offer no comment or reaction to the blog.  Expanding readership is a huge goal, but knowing if your words are affecting others is even more important.

The initiative of PURE / Clean Interiors is not a sexy one.  It is full of cautionary information and downright factual stuff.  Not meant to shock or scare anyone, but educate and help people to make adjustments in how they furnish their interiors.  Dispelling old beliefs that all is well.  Challenging buying patterns of Americans to buy it cheap and replace it often.  Stretching our limits of understanding of how things are made and how things have come to be.

I want feedback from my readers and want to get you in the loop of understanding of my goals.  See if I can serve you better, and help you in more avenues.  Please respond with your comments.
It will help everyone!!

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment