Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Interior Design in Columbus Ohio is AMAZING

Today has been one of those days where I have not hit the office until right now. That is a great thing. Meetings with new clients, research on projects, meeting people on site to look at progress from builders and contractors.

I did have an amazing Strategic Business Introductions event with 8 new members of eWomen Network. It went amazingly well. We all have so much to learn about each other. I am enjoying the connections.

Tonight is going to be totally social. So my work is going to have to wait.

In the middle of another whole house project. Interesting client. Great communication. I am enjoying the color scheme (aqua and buttercream) almost sounds edible. I think it is a very liveable combination. Existing furniture is being reupholstered (always fun to get a chance to introduce change to loved pieces) and new trims and details are being added to accentuate all the right lines. This is one of those projects that seems to haunt me when I put it down. The colors kind of stay in my head and I can see new combinations that just say SPRING.

My clients are the best in Columbus. I have fun with them every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment